Frequency:CDMA850: Uplink: 824-849MHz Downlink: 869-894MHz
PCS1900: Uplink:1850-1910MHz Downlink: 1930-1990MHz
Gain:Uplink≧ 65dB Downlink ≧ 70dB
Max Output Power:+23dBm/±3DBM Total power
Connector Type: N-F
Compact Design:Indoor Use
Power Supply:DC12V 2A
Coverage Area: 1000m2
Weight : 1.5kg
Amplifier host: 1 piece
Outdoor antenna: 1 piece
Indoor antenna: 1 piece
Power supply: 1 piece
Cable: 10m outdoor
1. Find the strongest direction and position of the received signal for mobiles at the top or the periphery of the building, as
the location for installing the outdoor antenna, pay attention that the location should be paid to lightning protection. The
installation height should not be higher than the lightning protection network of the building. If it is higher than the
lightning protection network. If it is necessary, install a lightning rod 1 meter above the outdoor antenna and ground it
2. After selecting the appropriate location, fix the outdoor antenna to the wall or bracket.
3. Select an appropriate location in the relevant indoor location (close to the power supply and the outdoor antenna end, rain
-proof, sunshine-proof and ventilation is best location) install indoor straight machine, and fixed to the wall or bracket.
4. Lead the outdoor antenna to the 'BTS' (outdoor) interface, and the connection between the outdoor antenna and the amplifier
5. After defining the indoor antenna installation position, fix the antenna.
6. The indoor antenna connected to the amplifier, one port connecting to the indoor antenna interface, and the other port
connecting to the repeater's 'MOBILE' (indoor) port.